ENG
추모하며
Solidarity for LGBT Human Rights of Korea
이 공간은 2003년 고 육우당을 떠나 보낸 후 그를 추모하기 위해 처음 만들어졌습니다.
지금은 안타깝게 우리 곁을 떠난 모든 성소수자들을 추모하고 기억하기 위한 공간이 되었습니다.
죄송합니다. 그동안 바빠서 들어온 메세지들을 올리지 못했습니다. 여기 그동안 온 메세지를 모아서 올립니다. 일본과 대만에서 주로 온 메세지입니다. Dear Friends, I just received your action alert and felt so sad. God pity Okoodang and rest his soul. I sincerely hope there won't be anything like this happening any more. I hope you understand that LGBT people here in Taiwan cares about Okoodang and LGBT groups in Korea. In solidarity, Welcome to Japan-China Gay HP Dear Friends, I just heard that news and felt so sad. God pity Okoodang and rest his soul. I sincerely hope there won't be anything like this happening any more. I hope you understand that LGBT people here in Taiwan cares about Okoodang and LGBT groups in Korea. In solidarity, T.J. Huang Dear Friends, I just received your action alert and felt so sad. God pity Okoodang and rest his soul. I sincerely hope there won't be anything like this happening any more. I hope you understand that LGBT people here in Taiwan cares about Okoodang and LGBT groups in Korea. in solidarity, Philip Ling (Ling, Fu-hua) on May 27th, 2003 Homosexual Friendship Group of Sunflower Address: 6F-2, No. 685, Section 5, Zhong-shan North Road, Shihlin, Taipei City 111, Taiwan, Republic of China Telephone & Fax: 886-2-88663835 Dear Friends, I just received your action alert and felt so sad. God pity Okoodang and rest his soul. I sincerely hope there won't be anything like this happening any more. I hope you understand that LGBT people here in Taiwan cares about Okoodang and LGBT groups in Korea. In solidarity, From The Taiwan Gay and Lesbian Human Rights Assciation (TGLHRA) (tglhra-office@umail.hinet.net) Hi my names Brooke and im from Australia. I am not gay but I am doing a project for school about homosexuality. I find it hard to understand y people r so unexcepting. Your web site has been a real eye opener 4 me and will be for the rest of my class when i present my essay. I am sincerely sorry to hear of your loss. My cousin and best friend just 'come out of the closet' and he's finding it hard to cope with the critisism and it would be great to have your advice.Any way the point of me writing was i'd love it if i could sort of 'interveiw' u.or maybe could u please send me some interesting facts about anything to do with homosexuality or some quotes that would lingre in the mind.If that makes any sense. Any way have a nice day Brooke E-Mail: quanrens@ms65.hinet.net